When Will My Jewelry Ship?
- In stock Gemdrop pieces generally ship within 2-4 business days. That said, many Gemdrop designs are available in alternative colors/gemstones, or can be made to order to your specifications, which can take anywhere from 2-6 weeks for production. Please read the detailed description in each listing for the specifics of the piece you are interested in.
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for further clarification, or to request expedited production or shipping.
- We will contact you via email as soon as possible if we anticipate a delay in fulfilling your order. We make every effort to ensure you have a good experience and will do our absolute best to remedy the situation for you.
How Will My Jewelry Ship?
- All Gemdrop standard (free) shipment orders to US locations will arrive to you via Fedex Express which takes 2-3 business days after shipment. We use the USPS for our free ground shipping to Canada, which typically takes 6-10 business days.
- All orders will be sent with a required Signature Confirmation.
- We do offer Expedited shipping once your made to order jewelry has been completed. If you need your order fast, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative processing, shipping options.
- Gemdrop designs will be delivered in their own logo pouch, perfect for jewelry care.
- If you would like us to include a gift card with your order, please leave your message in the special instructions box at checkout and we will be happy to include the note with your gift.
- Please contact us at email@example.com for a quote on International shipments to anywhere beyond Canada.
What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept?
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard and American Express directly through our website as well as Paypal. All credit card transactions are processed securely and encrypted.
Do You Charge Sales Tax?
- We charge 7.25% sales tax in the state of North Carolina at this time.
How Do I Care For My Gemdrop Jewelry?
- Each Gemdrop design is made to order using materials which could include, vermeil, sterling silver, glass, semi-precious gemstones, vintage or antique tribal beads. To ensure long term wear, please limit your jewelry's exposure to water, oils, perfumes, chlorine, excessive sweat and jewelry cleaners.
- To clean your jewelry, it is recommended you use microfiber cleaning cloths on gemstones, beads and metals. Avoid cleaning with water. Prolonged exposure to moisture could weaken the integrity of wire and cords used to create your jewelry, as well as harm some of the finishes.
- Metals naturally tarnish over time, to reduce the onset of tarnishing we recommend storing your jewelry in a jewelry box or drawer and adding a silica packet (commonly found in shoe boxes, handbags). The silica packets help absorb the impurities in the air that cause tarnishing.
- If you do require jewelry repairs due to normal wear and tear, we are happy to provide that service to you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your repair request and we will contact you with pricing information if applicable.
Can I Return My Order?
- Due to the handmade nature of our designs we take extra pride and care in each piece we produce using quality semi-precious gemstones and metals. If you receive your order and are dissatisfied, please contact us at email@example.com and we'll see what we can do to remedy your concerns by offering an exchange or shop credit, we do not issue refunds. We must hear from you and receive your unworn jewelry in the same condition you received it within 8 business days of your original shipment receipt to qualify for an exchange or shop credit.
- Because we use semi-precious gemstones and precious metals there may be slight imperfections and variations in the stones and texture of metals. These imperfections lend to the organic beauty of each of our designs.
What If I Need Repairs?
- We are happy to perform repairs on our designs due to normal wear and tear. Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and a description of the problem. A repair fee may apply depending on the nature of the repair.